Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

10 YEARS OF HAPPINESS




This dear soul



This old broad


Were married in Las Vegas, in the in a proper chapel way below the Strip. On the 21st July 2001, it was a 110 degrees Fahrenheit , which is darned hot. We had a small gathering of family from Utah, Hawaii, Texas, Washington State and California . And Alice from Australia. We went to Sam's town and they let us have our cake and reception there. We had buffet tea, I had lamb roast, James has roast beef among other goodies. We all had oodles of yummy food. Every one was happy and we had lots of fun. It was a great day for us. It was my 2nd marriage, and James 1st. I will find a photo of us on our wedding day and put on here. It was the best thing I ever did, marry this wonderful calm, gentle man who adores me as much as I adore him. We don't ever have cross words. That is because he is so patient. He spoils me with love and kind words.
Our anniversary was different here, brrr cold. We had a lovely day just being together, we enjoy being together, so much. We are off out for a meal for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment