Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 21, 2012

HI Just a quick Hello

Hi it is A Saturday and I have been sewing some Pajamas for some wee ones.  I never know if the daughters in law want me to sew for them or not, so I sew on and maybe hurt feelings, I just don't know.  But I love these wee ones so much and sewing is a way I can show then I do.

  We have had some really wee  ones to visit in the last couple of weeks. During the prayer we say on the food, I mention how much I loved little miss 3.  She was looking at me oddly at the end of the Amen.  She said "grandma you say funny things in the prayer""


 Never having a Grandma I feel so blessed to have these little people in my life right now.

 We also had two sisters to stay for a few hours. They were so excited to have moved into the
Girls Room and one tells me the other snores.   How sweet.  Then we have  a lunch of fairy bread , banana and a drink. Miss 2 announces "Grandma , this is the best picnic we have ever had. "we took our lunch outside in the summer in the shade and ate. and talked and loved being together.  How Blessed I am . And very Thankful for each of the 10 Grand babies the Lord has blessed me with.

1 comment: